Dr Gimigliano, Seminar on "The Europeanisation of Payment Systems: The Legal Framework for Service Providers and the Oversight of Payment Systems.
Focusing on New and Old Means of Payment" - 29 October 2016, at 9.00
To have the mid-term examination, the students are required to
- take part in a daily session (at least) of the workshop (23-25October)
- conduct and interview WITH ONE OF THE SPEAKERS during the workshop and make a video of the interview (Group-based activity);
- do a written test on the papers uploaded on the website (three questions with open answers).
The mid-term examination is open to all students (attending and not attending).
If the mid-term examination is passed, there will be the following programme reduction for the final examination:
- the three papares about the European Payments System and the Islamic Finance
- some parts of the book "Global Financial Regulation" that will be specified by the teacher during the course (more or less 40%)
Mid-Term Written test will be held on 6th November 2015, 12 - 14, Room n. 7
WRITTEN TEST SCORES WILL BE PUBLISHED BY 20TH DECEMBER
Approaching Mid-Term Written Test, Study Friday Semrnars Presentations and (Two) Workshop Presentations. The Speakers' Presentations have been uploded on the project website
It is worthy of mention that all students doing the written test on 6th November are required to study Friday Seminars Presentation and (Two) Speakers' Presentations among the Lectures they followed.
International Banking and Financial Regulation Exam
The Exchange Students are required to send their papers to Dr Gimigliano by the 12 January 2015.
Please, before Christmas break, get in contact with Dr Gimigliano to agree on the topic and the table of contents.
Prova intermedia: 7 aprile 2017, ore 10-12
Programma di studio per prova intermedia: Franco Belli, Corso di legislazione bancaria, tomo I, Pacini, Pisa, 2010: Capitoli 2-3-4.