To have the mid-term examination, the students are required to
- take part in a daily session (at least) of the workshop (23-25October)
- conduct and interview WITH ONE OF THE SPEAKERS during the workshop and make a video of the interview (Group-based activity);
- do a written test on the papers uploaded on the website (three questions with open answers).
The mid-term examination is open to all students (attending and not attending).
If the mid-term examination is passed, there will be the following programme reduction for the final examination:
- the three papares about the European Payments System and the Islamic Finance
- some parts of the book "Global Financial Regulation" that will be specified by the teacher during the course (more or less 40%)
International Banking and Financial Regulation Exam
The Exchange Students are required to send their papers to Dr Gimigliano by the 12 January 2015.
Please, before Christmas break, get in contact with Dr Gimigliano to agree on the topic and the table of contents.