To have the mid-term examination, the students are required to
- take part in a daily session (at least) of the workshop (23-25October)
- conduct and interview WITH ONE OF THE SPEAKERS during the workshop and make a video of the interview (Group-based activity);
- do a written test on the papers uploaded on the website (three questions with open answers).
The mid-term examination is open to all students (attending and not attending).
If the mid-term examination is passed, there will be the following programme reduction for the final examination:
- the three papares about the European Payments System and the Islamic Finance
- some parts of the book "Global Financial Regulation" that will be specified by the teacher during the course (more or less 40%)